Exchange Eligability for Vets

Forum category

In the last few months, the DoD Exchange Systems (AAFES, Navy, and Marine) and the Coast Guard Exchange have opened up their websites to verified eligible (must have an Honorable Discharge) vets, not just retirees. To sign up got to A pdf or jpeg of your DD-214 is required.