Eric Metaxas Is Being Sued for Spreading Dominion Voting Fraud Claims

"The lawsuit... names as defendants the Donald J. Trump for President campaign, Trump lawyers Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani, and conservative media outlets and personalities including One America News Network (OAN), Chanel Rion, Michelle Malkin, and Metaxas." - C.Leaders

1653 reads

There are 9 Comments

Mark_Smith's picture

on their facts because with a lawsuit comes the opportunity for discovery by the lawyers of the people being sued.

dgszweda's picture

Mark_Smith wrote:

on their facts because with a lawsuit comes the opportunity for discovery by the lawyers of the people being sued.

I don't think Dominion has any worries.  They are suing a bunch of clowns who have no clue what they are talking about.  Dominion was already audited by Trump's team and shown to have no issues.

Mark_Smith's picture

clowns... nice. 

dgszweda's picture

Mark_Smith wrote:

clowns... nice. 

Yep.  If the shoe fits, you need to wear it.

  • Rudy can't tell the difference between a Four Season's Hotel and a landscaping company next to a sex shop
  • Dominion is a Venezulan company started and/or owned by Hugo Chavez
  • All of our ballots are calculated outside of the US
  • And then the circus of Rudy and Melissa Carone

These people did more harm to Trump than any democrat ever did.

Mark_Smith's picture

because he used crude language...and Christians didn't tolerate people using crude language to describe opponents?

dgszweda's picture

Mark_Smith wrote:

because he used crude language...and Christians didn't tolerate people using crude language to describe opponents?

Trump is hated by many more people than Christians.  In fact, evangelicals are the single biggest voting block for Trump.  So not sure how "hates Trump" and "Christians" got looped together.  Actually Graham and Metaxxas (noted above) viewed those that hate Trump with those who don't hate Trump as a spiritual battle and those who disagree politically with Trump are demonically possessed (https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/11/to-trumps-evangelicals...).

I wouldn't say that I hate Trump.  I just think he is unfit for office.  And yes a clown!  (I am not going to be inserting UV lights into my body to destroy COVID).  And by clown, I am saying someone who acts like a fool.  How do I define a fool?  Just read Proverbs, but here is one "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction"

Mark_Smith's picture

dgszweda wrote:

 

Mark_Smith wrote:

 

because he used crude language...and Christians didn't tolerate people using crude language to describe opponents?

 

 

Trump is hated by many more people than Christians.  In fact, evangelicals are the single biggest voting block for Trump.  So not sure how "hates Trump" and "Christians" got looped together.  Actually Graham and Metaxxas (noted above) viewed those that hate Trump with those who don't hate Trump as a spiritual battle and those who disagree politically with Trump are demonically possessed (https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/11/to-trumps-evangelicals...).

I wouldn't say that I hate Trump.  I just think he is unfit for office.  And yes a clown!  (I am not going to be inserting UV lights into my body to destroy COVID).  And by clown, I am saying someone who acts like a fool.  How do I define a fool?  Just read Proverbs, but here is one "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction"

The Christians I am referring to are you, Aaron, Joeb, other posters of like mind here at SI who have gone on ad nauseum how Trumpo was unqualified, in part, because of his crass language use.

Fool = clown? Since when?

dgszweda's picture

Mark_Smith wrote:

 

The Christians I am referring to are you, Aaron, Joeb, other posters of like mind here at SI who have gone on ad nauseum how Trumpo was unqualified, in part, because of his crass language use.

Fool = clown? Since when?

I don't believe that I have ever stated that Trump was unqualified because of the crass language that he used.  I did complain about his language ability.  When Trumps words are measured against the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale, he consistently ranks at a 4th grade level.  This doesn't disqualify him or make him unqualified, just doesn't make him that qualified.

 

Never said fool=clown, I said clown=fool.  You can look it up, but here is one link.  Since I wanted to be very precise and make sure no one confused my use of clown as someone who is "a comic entertainer, especially one in a circus, wearing a traditional costume and exaggerated makeup."  Just wanted to narrow it down to the specific aspect of the definition of the term clown.  Although Trump has been very entertaining, and depending on where you lean you could say his fake spray tan could be qualified as exaggerated makeup, but I wasn't going that direction.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english-thesaurus/clown

Mark_Smith's picture

Right...