SharperIron is always looking for good writers, and we’re especially interested right now in good new writers. Accordingly, we’ve launched our first, hopefully semiannual (twice-a-year), writing contest. Here’s how it works. Participants write articles from a conservative, biblical, fundamental point of view and send them to us via email@example.com. The articles should be 1,200 to 1,600 words long (multi-part series are welcome).
They may address any topic, but we’re particularly interested in the following questions.
1. Is the idea that “all truth is God’s truth” true?
2. Why are you a dispensationalist after taking a long hard look at the alternatives?
3. Why do you prefer an alternative after taking a long, hard look at dispensationalism?
4. What are the biggest challenges facing Christian parents today?
5. What social or cultural trend do you believe Christians are especially in need of thinking about biblically?
Contestants may submit multiple articles. Long-time contributors to SharperIron are also welcome to participate.