http://www.crosswalk.com/homeschool/11638179/page0/ An encouraging article by Deborah Wuehler, where she concludes with "25 Reasons Not to Give Up"-
* God's grace is sufficient.
* God gives us everything we need for life and godliness.
* God's mercy endures forever.
* It is God Who works in us both to will and to do of His good pleasure.
* Our children need Godly parent mentors and teachers.
* Our children need their questions answered from a Biblical worldview.
* Our children need and are permitted room to grow and time for creativity.
* Our children need and receive Godly socialization.
* Our children learn to be unselfish and how to serve others.
* Our children retain their innocence.
* Our children will have a lasting legacy of love and commitment.
* Our children and our children's children will be spared worldly indoctrination.
* We know where our children are at all times.
* We know what our children are being taught at all times.
* We know who our children's friends are and who their parents are.
* We retain our God-given right to educate our own children.
* Our children receive a superior education no matter what philosophy or curriculum.
* Homeschooled children receive one-on-one attention and specialized training.
* Homeschooled children can see and experience the world around them regularly.
* Homeschooling permits the teaching of important life skills.
* Homeschooling builds strong character and strong relationships.
* Our children will not have to walk in the counsel of the ungodly.
* Our children will not have to stand in the path of sinners.
* Our delight will be in the law of the Lord, and everything we do will prosper.
* Our God never gives up, and He gives us His strength to continue the journey.